Here they are. Enjoy. 🙂
- How long does it take to run a mile?
Answer: As long as you want?
“Ok. People actually answered this question. Huh?”
2. How long would it take to run 1 mile?
Answer: Read above.
“Ok. This variation was on there so much I couldn’t help it.”
3. How long should an average person run 1/4 of a mile?
Answer: 1/4 Mile
“Ok. I know. Couldn’t help it. :)”
4. HOW LONG IS A 1.5 MILE RUN?
Answer: One and a half miles.
“I spelled this one out to make it easier.”
5. What do you listen to while running?
“Is there anything else?”
6. I’m in relatively decent shape, is 31 days enough time to train for a half marathon?
Answer: Great question. My answer is yes and no.
“This was the whole question. Not sure where to place a joke? I’ll try better.”
7. Does running improve happiness?
Answer: No. It improves running.
“Was that mean? I feel kind of bad. Maybe I should take a run.”
8. How to feed extremely active runners?
Answer: The mouth.
“It just doesn’t make sense to use the nose.”
9. How can I really wake up at 5am?
Answer: Alarm Clock
“The truth is you can’t. Most runners continue sleeping on early morning runs. If you could invent the running pillow you would be rich.”
10. How do I join Olympics?
Answer: Buy a ticket.
“I think I have said enough. Oh wait, typed.”
Make it a great run. 🙂